Free estimates are given on all machines before any work is done. Most repairs are completed in 3 to 4 days unless parts need to be ordered. Our service technicians have over 40 years of experience and constantly attend manufacturer's training to stay current. All repair work is guaranteed.
Most household sewing machine brands are serviced, including Singer, Brother, Pfaff, Necchi, Kenmore, Viking, and Bernina. We are the local service center for Baby Lock and Janome sewing machine.
Vacuum cleaner brands serviced include Sharp, Hoover, Kirby, Eureka, Bissell, Royal, Kenmore, Miele, Riccar, Simplicity, Filter Queen, Sebo, Maytag, Rainbow, Compact, and Dirt Devil as well as others. We are the local service center for Miele and Sebo.
When you bring in your machine, be sure to include:
- Foot pedal and power cord
- Embroidery attachment and hoop (for embroidery machines)
- Standard needle plate, bobbin case, bobbin and foot
- Fabric sample showing stitching problem(s), if applicable
- If machine is still under warranty, please bring your warranty card or receipt
- Please make sure to bring your warranty card or sales receipt with you at time of drop off
- The machine must be in the possession of the original purchaser and be registered
- Warranty service only covers machines that have been used for personal, non-commercial use and have not been abused or subjected to environmental conditions including, but not limited to fire, flood, power surge, lightning strike, hurricane or earthquake damage.
- Parts are covered only if failure occurs after normal wear and tear